Friday, August 26, 2011

KIS-MY-FT2 Announces the arrival of their LIVE DVD!!!!
































On August 26th, Kis-My-Ft2’s official website announced that they will be releasing two DVDs on October 26th, one DVD from before 


their debut and one DVD from their debut live.


“Kis-My-Ft ni Aeru de Show Vol.3” will focus on their last show in Yoyogi National Gymnasiumbefore their debut and “Kis-My-Ft2 Debut 
Tour 2011 Everybody Go” will feature their debut live concert in Yokohama Arena.
Furthermore, these two DVDs can be bought as a special set for limited time only as well.
Read on below for more details of this DVDs below!


<“Kis-My-Ft ni Aeru de Show Vol.3” & “Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Tour 2011 Everybody Go” Special Set>


“Kis-My-Ft ni Aeru de Show Vol.3” at Yoyogi National Gymnasium from February 12, 2011
“Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Tour 2011 Everybody Go” at Yokohama Arena from July 31, 2011
Includes a 52 page special photo book
<“Kis-My-Ft ni Aeru de Show Vol.3”>


“Kis-My-Ft ni Aeru de Show Vol.3” at Yoyogi National Gymnasium from February 12, 2011
<“Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Tour 2011 Everybody Go”>


“Kis-My-Ft2 Debut Tour 2011 Everybody Go” at Yokohama Arena from July 31, 2011


For More details... visit  
http://avexnet.or.jp/kismyft2/information/20110826_2.html



1 comment:

  1. yeah everybody go!!!
    *starring at tama chan*nice pants dude *bricked*lalalalala

    ReplyDelete