Thursday, December 29, 2011

RUMOR - Hey! Say! JUMP new single Titled "Re:START" to be released January 2012 with ten members?


(source: tumblr tag "ryutaro morimoto")

Now, the actual source of this rumor is unknown, but it's quite promising, isn't it?
Excited we all may be, I think it's best to stay level-headed on the topic. If we get too excited at this point, there's a good chance karma might come back and set us up for mental breakdown. Meaning, we need to caution ourselves. If our excitement level goes too high, there's a possibility that we'll crash and burn.

I’m not trying to be negative. To be honest, I'm usually Miss Positive! I just don't want to let karma get the better of us and possibly crush our hearts.

Even still, let's assume this rumor is true for the time being and support 10JUMP with full hearts! :)

Oh, while I'm on this topic, here's a Ryutaro meme-type image I saw today that made me smile:

(source: jawbisakurakouji@tumblr)

Yes, Ryu. We miss you very much. We're still waiting for you, but please take all the time you need to make your decision. We'll wait for you always ♥

~ Alie deshita

No comments:

Post a Comment