Sunday, September 4, 2011

Jang Keun Suk Interviewed by TBS



Translation:

Q. It’s your first drama in Japan, how do you feel about it?
It is my first drama in Japan, so I feel a little but nervous. Last night, I can’t take my eyes off the script and I kept memorizing my lines. I can’t wait to do it.


Q. What do you think about Japan’s filming location?
I think it’s great. Japan is different from korea in terms of filming drama. Here in Japan, they take it longer and much better compare to Korea.


Q. Have you seen 「Ikemen Desu Ne」 Japanese Version?
Absolutely! Korea and Japan has their own uniqueness, and that makes it interesting. Even the characters and the story is the same but the Actors are different. And I think that’s the charm of the Japanese Version.


Q. How do you feel about your drama has been remaked in Japan?
I felt happy. “Really?!” , “Is that so!?” , that’s what I felt. I’ve been in many dramas here in Korea, but it was my first time that my drama is being remake, and I’m really happy about it.


Q. What is your impression of Takimoto Miori as Sakuraba Mio?
I wanted to meet her. She’s young but great actress. She is cute and it was my pleasure to meet her.


Q. How about your impression of Tamamori Yuta as Ren?
He got a different charm for the character so I would like to cheer him. Japanese Hwang Tae Kyung is handsome too!


Q. What is your thoughts about the Japanese Version of A.N.JELL ?
I heard, one of the member(Takimoto Miori) had her first debut here. She’s beautiful and great actress.
Japanese A.N.JELL is wonderful!!



Q. Please, tell us about finishing your filming.I felt nervous but it was okay. I had trouble with the script and I felt nervous about it since last night, but today’s filming was great.
Staff and Cast, Do your best not to be competitive with Korea’s You’re Beautiful.
Ikemen Desu Ne, Do your best! Thank you very much!



reposted from viki.com (vscoop)

No comments:

Post a Comment